Predator Defence Training Course
This intensive, dynamic, two-day training course is designed to equip government personnel, and other professionals, with the fundamental knowledge and skills to deal with predatory wildlife, including to safely handle, carry, and use a non-restricted firearm for the purposes of predator defence in the course of their duties.
- Animal Identification and Behaviour Assessment
- Animal Interaction - Preventative Measures and Avoidance
- Animal Interaction - Non-lethal Options
- Animal Interaction - Lethal Options, Safety Considerations
- Firearms Safety (review of CFSC rules and practical application)
- Firearms Operation including loading, unloading, malfunctions, troubleshooting, basic
- Shooting Techniques, Target Engagement, Body Positions, Movement
- Shooting Under Stress
Appropriate professional credentials (e.g. CCG, LE, DFO, COS etc.), and successful completion of a recognized Firearms Safety Course or a valid Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL).
This is a high pressure, physical course designed to elevate the stress levels of participants to effectively simulate real world predator encounters.
These courses are run on demand - Please contact us for availability and a quote.
For more information on our courses or to register just send us a message - We would be happy to speak with you.