Basic Outdoor Survival Skills
This hands-on, one-day course will build your confidence by providing you with knowledge and skills to prepare you for emergency survival situations when traveling or working in the outdoors.
- Preparedness & trip planning
- Fundamental navigation skills
- Signalling for help & rescue
- Building emergency shelters & selecting safe shelter sites
- Fire-lighting techniques & tools
- Identifying & treating safe drinking water
- Building a basic outdoor safety/survival kit.
$125 (+GST) per person
If you have them, please bring your outdoor/survival kit (inc. knife & sharpener, firelighting kit, compass etc.) - no need to purchase these especially for the course - we will have ones available to borrow.
For more information on our courses or to register just send us a message - We would be happy to speak with you.